digisec.directory is a compilation of digital security and safety resources by the contributors of EngageMedia Digital Security Localization project.
All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. The copyright of all cited materials remains with their respective authors.
Unless otherwise specified, all other work on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Under this license, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Such freedoms are subject to the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.