Translate the Directory
digisec.directory is a compilation of digital security and safety resources by the contributors of EngageMedia Digital Security Localization project.
You can help improve this directory by adding new tools, guides, and contacts or by updating existing ones. There are two ways to contribute an update to the directory.
By translating the directory, you agree to making your contribution public domain as per CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication.
You may add attribution in the front matter parameter
credits of the content files that you contribute. This attribution is only visible in the source code and will not appear on the published website.
- Go to the EngageMedia Localization Community Weblate instance.
- Navigate to the Registration page. You need a GitLab or GitHub account to use this Weblate instance.
- Create an account using your GitLab or GitHub account. Log in and authorise L10N.SPACE on GitLab or GitHub.
- Navigate to digisec.directory translation project and choose the component that you would like to translate.
- Choose your target language or request a new one to start translating.